I hear the water falling, tumbling, down by my feat fish are flopping on the pier the fish I caught mine all mine, then one flips back into the water I figured I batter put the fish in the bucket but with all the fish I caught the bucket is too small so I go home and find a new bucket that’s bigger and deeper than the one before it but by the time I got back all the fish flopped into the river. I see my smallest fish swim away into the weeds joined by 2 other fish that I realized were probably his parents. What a scary thought to ripped away from your parents not knowing where you are. I realized that I would never fish again until I die, I was back again the next day fishing on the river, what made me do itI don't know but the urge of fresh fish was to great I loved the pull of the fish on the line the struggle to get it in I loved that so much, that's what humans have come to these days terrorizing and killing other animals just to feel superior. I think it's sick and wrong but on instinct I do it anyways. I would always go back to that dock and fish and then I saw the little fish I had caught years ago that was all grown up now I knew it by the hook mark on his back his parents were dead know eaten by other people, the fish swam up to my line when I took the line out I going to kill that fish, it had taught me a lesson and I was going to follow that lesson, I was going to come back and fish to feed my family when we were hungry not for fun not to feel superior to just take what I needed and use all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment