Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Banana Epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author's note: This was a writing exercise that we did as a class and we had to use some certain words that each person in the class came up with sot his is pretty random and I'm still working on another one that is just as random.

The noose was getting tighter around my neck as the people gather around to watch me meet my  death and whatever comes after that.  I close my eyes as my air supply gets less and less and I knew  these would be my last few moments on earth. ……………………………………………. Ummmmm…….sooo  yeah……………..well…………. I guess that's the end of the story see you later I'm going home to my igloo  in Romania to eat potato dumplings right now so by.
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Wait are you guys still following me?  You’re a stalker if you can read this, well anyway I'm going home now by.  And Don't Follow  Me!!!!!
Walking
Walking
Walking
Walking
Really that’s the end of the story so go home
I;m serious
It's the end of the story














Just Kidding!!!
Who starts a story like that anyway I mean that's just creepy there wouldn't be a story that would be  a worthless piece of junk.  (Sorry to all the authors who did that)  Anyway here's what really  happened.  I was zigzagging down the road on my brand new bicycle that I had won in the state  yodeling competition along with a big leg of mutton.  Then suddenly I got sucked down into one of  the manholes that cover the sewer.  "YUCK,!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed as soon as my feet touched the  ground that was covered with the rotten waste of human beings.  Only rats lived down here.  Then I  heard exasperated sobbing coming from one of the sewer tunnels and I turned and walked towards  the sound.  When I got there, I found a group of flabbergasted scientists that were all sitting in a  corner of on of the sewer tunnels with the raw sewage running around their bodies as they mourned.
"Yo scientists in the corner why are you crying so hard,?" I yelled to the scientists who were still  bawling like they needed a diaper change.
"It was a Unanimous decision for us to come down here, because we were banished from our lab  because of the epidemic we failed to stop," The bawling scientist who appeared to be the leader said.
"What epidemic,?"
"The one that the apes are causing because of the infected bananas they have eaten, they are coming  to everyone's houses and taking all of their jewelry  and money,"  The scientists started bawling once  again because of the fresh pain of being rejected by their peers comes over them.
"Hey, I'll help you if you promise to stop crying, get out of this dang sewer, and take a shower  because all of you smell terrible,!!!!!" I yelled at them.
"Jeez we should be grateful but that was just plain mean dude,"  The lead scientist said.
"Sorry, I'll be nicer if we get going right now," I said losing my patience with these scientist geeks.
"OKAY,!!!!!!" all the scientists exclaimed at once all except for one scientist who was still rolling  around in the sewer water eating what he thought was chocolate but it wasn't.  UHGH!!!  I really  don't want to talk about it.

After we all had showers and a good bowl of clam chowder we all met in my living room with my  mom finally happy to cook for someone running around the kitchen even though we were all  complaining that we were full.
"Okay," I say beginning our meeting, "We need to get one of the rancid bananas and figure out where  they came from and stop whoever's selling these bananas."
"OOOOOOOOOOOOO" says a random scientist.
"Do you have to go to the bathroom again Earl?" asks yet another random scientist sitting in my living  room.
"Yes but that's but that's not why I was doing that," says the scientist whose name is apparently Earl.   "I was doing that because I have one of the epidemic causing bananas in the lab in my basement,  along with my radioactive jelly beans, my quirky tortoise, my gobbling locket and my ingenious plot  to get away from my mother,"
"REALLY???????" all of the scientists in my living room yelled.
"What,? " Earl asked because obviously he didn't think what he said was weird at all.
"Okay moving on," I say because I was getting really creaped out at that moment.  "Earl let's go to you lab and find out what is wrong with those bananas and who's making them. Okay!"
"Fine but can we get something to eat first,?"  They all said in unison.

After we all ate yet again we went to Earl's lab to find out who was making the catastrophic bananas.

To be continued……………? (Find out on the next episode of Banana Epidemic!!!)  

4 comments:

  1. You might want to go through and find your spelling mistakes because I can find many. It is funny and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story was very funny. You described things thoroughly. I also liked the dialog, but when you use a question mark or an exclamation point, you don't use a comma. In some parts of your story, you also used a comma, so I'd go back and revise it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed some spelling and punctuation errors. You might want to go back and fix those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy how you use the fiction pieces as a place to really exercise your imagination and sense of humor. The words you had to use in the exercise were odd and silly to begin with, and you just took everything to the next level. Well done ... silly as it is.

    ReplyDelete