Monday, November 8, 2010

My Worst Nightmare

"Aaaaahhhh!" I wake up from a horrible nightmare thinking that my sister had taken over the world and that everything was pink! What the heck.  I get up and turned on the lights and my room is bathed in, PINK, pink, pink, pink everywhere. I went down stairs thinking this was all a very cruel prank but it wasn't the T.V my 103 inch high def flat panel TV was pink no even worse fuzzy pink. I go out to look at our yard and our house was pink and the grass was pink.  I see a man walking past my and  I say where do I find Clare. The man answers just follow the pink brick road. "which one" I say.
"Any one, they all lead to the same place." Of course my sister is that selfish she would want all the roads leading to her. When I get there,  I see this humongous castle. It was also pink.  I go in and ask the secretary where the throne room was.  "You mean the puppy room. She says. "48th floor 30th room to the right" Gosh that's a lot.  I go up there and enter the room.  I t wasn't pink! But there was just about every kind of puppy and In the middle of the room was my sister just as she was about to say something I wake up. It was morning.  Everything had actual non girly color. I go down stairs. And there is my 103 inch high def flat panel right there and not pink. I watch TV. Then my sister comes down "Hi Ross" she says. "Aaaaaahhhhh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment